Address: Sister Kathleen Ball

Sister Kathleen Ball
Canada Edmonton Mission
305-8925 51 AVE NW
Edmonton, AB T6E5J3
CANADA

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 11, 2017 - I'M IN CANADA!!! I LOVE CANADA!!!


I'M IN CANADA!!! I LOVE CANADA!!! CANADA IS AMAZING!!! My trainer is Sister Brock from Texas!! She is so sweet and cute!! She's been here for 3 months... so we are both new!!!! We are serving in Whitecourt which is a cute little town, North of Edmonton, with a population of 1100 people!!! Our area is hugh though, if we were to drive from one end to the other it would take us about 2 hours!!! We are also washing the area, meaning we are both new to it!! And, we are opening the area, there haven't been missionaries in this area for 6-9 months!!! Because of that when we got here we had nothing!! We started from scratch by calling people in our contacts list from our phone to find who our branch president is!! With that information we were able to discover that our branch had a very high percentage of inactive members!!! But most of them are out of town right now, so there isn't much we can do for them, right now!!! Because we are opening this area with very little information, and there isn't a great place for us to go street contacting, we have been tracting a whole bunch!!!!
On Sunday we tracted into a lady named Jackie!!! It took her a long time to answer the door, so when she answered we were walking away!!! We talked to her for a bit and she told us she would love for us to come back and teach her family about Christ!!! We went back last night and had the 1st discussion with her!!!! SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON AUGUST 12TH!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for her and her family!!!!!!! They are SO ready to receive the Gospel and they have such a strong desire to learn!!!!! 
I LOVE BEING HERE!!! This is so amazing!!! I am so grateful for the time that I have to share my greatest blessing with the people of Canada!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! 

                                    <3/Sister Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment