Address: Sister Kathleen Ball

Sister Kathleen Ball
Canada Edmonton Mission
305-8925 51 AVE NW
Edmonton, AB T6E5J3
CANADA

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 18, 2017 - Red Dot Day!!!


Once upon a time... I was set apart as a missionary over a month ago!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!! I love my mission, and I already know that it has been the best decision I've made this far in my life!!!!! I have already learned so much that I wouldn't trade for anything!!!!
This week was LONG!!! Purely because we tracted all day everyday, except for the occasional supper appointment or 1st discussion lesson!!!! My area is so great, except for the fact that we have next to no one to teach... 
My amazing investigator that committed to be baptized had to be dropped because her husband didn't agree and didn't want us coming to talk to his family anymore!!!! It's so sad because he has no idea what he is keeping away from his family! I'm not worried too much though!!! I have faith that the opportunity to accept the gospel will present itself again when he is also ready, and then his whole family can be baptized and begin to grow even closer to Christ!! 
This week while tracting we found a 10 year old boy that LOVES learning about Jesus Christ, so we go and teach him for a bit about every other day!!! He is so excited to learn more about the restored gospel and what it means for us!!!! It also makes me even more excited to be a missionary!!!! 
One of the major things that stuck out to me this week was something I "relearned" while I was preparing a talk for sacrament meeting. Often times we get caught up in whether or thoughts, feelings, impressions, etc are of the holy spirit. That is not what is important!!! What is important is doing good, choosing the right. If it is good, do it. JUST DO IT. If it is good, it is of the spirit!!! 
I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO GRATEFUL FOR HOW YOU ALL HAVE BLESSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment