Address: Sister Kathleen Ball

Sister Kathleen Ball
Canada Edmonton Mission
305-8925 51 AVE NW
Edmonton, AB T6E5J3
CANADA

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 25, 2017 - Jasper National Park - BEAUTIFUL!!














Last P-Day Sister Brock and I got to go to Jasper National Park!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! This, like Jasper, are a testament of God and His love for His children!!!! Even with a ton of ash/snow in the air from the fires in BC, everything was absolutely awe inspiring!!!!! Every little bit of our trip to Jasper was amazing and was so fun!!!!! I will forever be grateful for the Valleyview sisters that invited Sister Brock and I along for the ride!!!!!!     Also, we saw a bear!!!!!!!!!
Other than Jasper, our week seemed slow and uneventful, until the Golden Day!!!! We hadn't been finding anyone, and we weren't teaching or having discussions for lack of investigators.  So we had the opportunity (which we have most of the time) to tract all day!!! Thursday was no different!!! We tracted from right after studies, until we went to bed!!!! But we found 6 potential investigators!!!!! One of them being super ready for the Gospel, and in need of it at this time too!!!   We haven't had a discussion about the Restored Gospel of Christ yet, but we have visited her a few times, and she is super excited to come to church on Sunday!!!!
I know that the Gospel will bless her and her family's lives, in every possible way!!!! Just as it does all of our lives!!!!! I know that the Restored Gospel of jesus Christ is our path to ultimate joy and happiness in this life and the life to come!!!!! I know that through the doctrine of Christ we can all be made whole and be prepared to meet God again!!!!!!    

I love all of you so very much and love hearing about what's going on in the world back home!!!!!!   You all mean the world to me and I feel your love in my life!!!! Thank you all for being so amazing!!!!!!!!!

<3/Sister  Ball





No comments:

Post a Comment